There comes a time in a person’s career when it all seems to come together - processes seem to work seamlessly, growth is steady, relationships deepen, referrals constantly flow, and you enjoy what you do at a whole new level.
What makes the difference?
What is the catalyst that has caused this success to occur? It's simple: you.
In your career, you undergo the training, follow the steps, build the relationships, enhance your skills, and stay up to date on your industry’s changes. The real magic happens, though, when you take all that you have done and all that you know, and decide that you are going to add in your Personal Touch.
This ownership of the next phase of your career is powerful.
Try some of the following:
- Create a professional yet personal atmosphere in your office
- Communicate to your clients and prospects not only what you do, but why you love it
- Convey your brand on social media so that people seeking someone in your field are compelled to engage with you
- Target clients who resonate with you; don’t be afraid to reach out to a specific segment
- Speak about the successes of your clients and welcome conversations that include the fact that you have room for more
- Create networks of like-minded people who promote positivity and growth
- Engage your clients and prospects in activities that are fun
- Smile, breathe, relax, and be confident in the fact that this success will continue
This week and every week, apply your Personal Touch to your business.
Your clients will notice the difference, your prospects will notice the distinctive approach that sets you apart from others in your field, and you will enjoy what you do more than ever.