The past few months have caused us to adapt and respond to things in our lives beyond what most of us could ever imagine.
The amount of energy and devotion that you have directed to your families and your businesses - often in the same breath - have left many, if not all, of us, feeling a bit tired, but also wondering what the next steps may be.
In a word: better. It is going to be better.
How do we get there?
Include the things that you learned in this initial phase in the planning of your future activities…. and, then, create your new normal.
Here are a few things to help you get back on track:
- Get your calendar filled for the next 3 months (minimum)
- Review your processes and make them repeatable and efficient
- Check on your team and make sure that they have everything that they need to do their best
- Contact your clients, ask how they are, ask them if they need anything
- Review your client list and develop a strategy for each of them
- Embrace your new technology skills and continue the great meeting via Webex
- Continue to schedule webinars monthly or quarterly to engage clients who are both near and far
- Offer your services to the friends and families of your clients
- Update something in your office to “refresh” your environment
Get back on track, plan for your future, honor past experiences…. and make it a great week!