What you focus on will grow.
Think about that.
With all of the options available to us each day, what are you choosing to focus on?
You can control of your thoughts and your actions. Make them work for you and those around you.
Here are some tips on how to focus on the positive:
- Plan your day the night before
- Eat well and plan your meals
- Exercise, a lot or a little - movement helps
- Take some time for yourself, a walk, a longer shower, a drive
- Eliminate negative distractions
- Be present
- Smile…smile a lot
- Speak positivity into the world around you
- Read happy things and productive things - block the rest
- Listen to music
- Reread great books while looking for your next favorite book
- Create traditions
- Rest & sleep
- Do things for other people - big or small
The difference between a bad day and a good day may depend on how and where you focus your energy.
Make it a great week.